AirFlyTech is an approved Continuing Airworthiness Management Organization (CAMO) , with licence number EL.MG.0069 and is able to offer a full range of CAMO services for different aircraft types. Continuous airworthiness management of aircrafts is carried out in accordance with the regulations of the European Aviation Safety Agency (E.A.S.A.), International Standards of Continuing Airworthiness and the HCAA.
Our experienced CAMO personnel provides airlines with a wide range of engineering services including performance of aircraft Airworthiness Reviews, renewal of certificates and recommendation reports to relevant local Aviation Authorities, follow-up of reliability programs, creation and update of maintenance programs, modifications and observance of all safety regulations.
More specifically the Company´s specialized CAMO Department:
- Provides continuing airworthiness management.
- Schedule of aircraft maintenance operations.
- Monitors aircraft maintenance and certifies the organizations implementing it.
- Monitors new EASA / FAA AD's & Service Bulletin , Service Letters on engines, aircraft and components.
- Monitors files, records and renews aircraft records and logs.
- Issues, extends, and provides recommendation to the Authority regarding Airworthiness Review Certificates.
- Provide engineering support for the incorporation of changes in the aircraft- and systems-related manuals
in accordance with EASA Part 145 / M.
Through the above procedures, AirFlyTech guarantees the quality maintenance and airworthiness of your aircraft.
If you are interested in our CAMO Services, please Contact us